Provide a Disability Access Compliance Report identifying:
• Clear strategy showing compliance with Approved Document M and where alternative solutions are adopted.
• Assessment and specification for Ramps, Stepped Access, Handrails to a buildings.
• Assessment of the requirement for Accessible Entrances including requirements for Doors, Powered Doors, Glass Doors and Lobbies.
• Assessment of horizontal and vertical circulation including: Corridors and passageways, Internal lobbies, Provision of lifting devices & general requirements for lifting devices, Passenger lifts, Lifting platforms, Wheelchair platforms, Stair lifts, Internal stairs, Internal ramps, Handrails to internal steps, stairs and ramps.
• Specification for Audience and spectator facilities, Refreshment facilities & Aids to communication. > Plans are provided including a site or layout plans highlighting the above strategy. > Clear design intent is agreed with the client and communicated & negotiated with the Approval Authority.